"Exceptionally Messed Up"

Just another blog!!

A few "things"

Words I haven't used since a while:

1: Chodhu
2: Chapadganju
3: Chutku
4: Champanganju
5: bhokka chodhu


Things I haven't done since a while:


1: Shaved
2: Groomed myself
3: Hung out with people
4: Spoken about myself
5: Smiled for no reason
6: Laughed for no reason
7: Rode in the rain all the way from the lake

Things I have been doing since a while:

1: Drinking alone
2: Avoiding people
3: Avoiding confrontation
4: Avoiding debates and arguments
5: Riding alone
6: Travelling alone
7: Drinking alone
8: Walking alone
9: Eating alone
10: Edited
11: Thinking
12: Missing


Things I love the most since a while:


1: My black shawl
2: My spartan chappals
3: My waist pouch
4: My isolation
5: My Ipod
6: My Bike
7: Tavern
8: Styx
9: Hard Rock Cafe

Things and words I hate the most right now:

1: People
2: Promises
3: Commitment
4: Hypocrisy
5: Judgmental
6: Trust

Movies I've seen lately:

1: Hellboy 2
2: Baby Blues
3: Young People Fucking
4: Persepolis
5: The Swindle (film by Federico Fellini)
6: A time to love (film by Alex Lui)
7: Into the wild
8: Little Chenier
9: Transsiberian
10: Mutant Chronicles
11: Pan's Labyrinth
12: Black Belt (Japanese)
13: Where in the world is Osama bin laden
14: The Strangers
15: The lost Samaritan

0 comments: