"Exceptionally Messed Up"

Just another blog!!

Lady...

Me: ohhh I like you...

Lady: --I like you too..

Me: Lets hold hands....

Lady: --yes yes lets hold hands....

Me: you have nice fingers...

Lady:--thank you....

Me: lets kiss...

Lady: --lets go with the flow....

Me: where's my kiss...

Lady: --No no not now... .

Me: When??

Lady: --Lets wait.. there are complications....

Me: Ok ok... i shall wait.

Lady: --****Chuckles*****

Me: Smiles.... One more beer please!! Needs to be cold... and a breezer for the lady.. Repeat please!!

Lady: --Smiles...

Me: Your gorgeous and im overwhelmed by the way you are.... Im all over you...

Lady: --****Blush Blush****

Me: Come to me soon, I'll be waiting...

Lady: --***Smiles**** holds hand tighter!!!

Me: Drinks happen..... she goes home..... we meet again and I have to leave the city.... Will be back soon... :)

Lady: --Sad that you have to go....

Me: I'll come and see you soon!!!!

****The End****

1 comments:

Rechie said...

Hello, thanks for following my blogs...i will add this blog to my blog roll...thanks again