"Exceptionally Messed Up"

Just another blog!!

Borders

I want to run, run across borders, and jump over fences.

Borders? Fences? What for! Well it’s for you my friend you belong to the east a portion of land called a country. A country? I ask. What’s that supposed to mean? Aren’t we all humans made from the same soil by a distant supernatural being? Thought we were to live with compassion, humanism and love unconditionally.

No don’t try that, step back!! My orders are to shoot. You are a nice man but you can’t, it’s not permitted without a passport, without a visa……..

This is my land! I belong here!!!

Mother Earth what have they made of you. Borders, crossings, cultural gaps, countries...
I want see you Mother, from the distance in the North to the South from the East to the West.

I remember, once there was peace. We feared the occult. We travelled freely for I discovered places and met people. Who was I? A human again but yet far more human!

I want to live, yet again! See faces and different places without restrictions. I want to run, run across borders, and jump over fences.

0 comments: