"Exceptionally Messed Up"

Just another blog!!

Lonely

Heart beat increase and I feel the blood gush through my veins,
My head pounds and I see nothing but black.
Crystals from eyes are a toxic radiant.
Don’t touch me for I am a hazard.

My feet wobble, and the body shakes.
Trying to keep myself occupied,
I write this with horrifying tunes playing in my head.
I am human and I feel it, this wouldn’t happen otherwise.

Anger and hate, unconditional love and compassion,
All are complimentary when in love.
It’s an oversight and I’m to blame.
I beg for mercy “loneliness I don’t want”.

One wish to be God,
For I would never hurt you again.
A mistake I made and bewail it all.
I am human and I feel it, this wouldn’t happen otherwise.

Losing you I never want.
Looser I will be without you.
One did say “Lady of Light”
It’s veracious for you are my charm, my triumph.

I am not a poet neither a philosopher,
Just another human in love.
There is nothing without you neither I,
For my identity my soul is yours.

I really do love you,
Not for now, but infinite time.
Earnestly I beseech for your love and forgiveness.

Perfect I am not and never will be,
I am not God to love all, but one and that is you.
Lonely again I don’t want to be for these tears would be intoxicated for the rest of time.
I am human and I feel it, this wouldn’t happen otherwise.

-vagueadonis

0 comments: