"Exceptionally Messed Up"

Just another blog!!

Loved

In pain i was; Depression and misery neverending. Thinking of my past so remorse filled.
Walked in a fairy with the refulgence of the moon, so exquisite.
With time she made me smile and every touch of hers, so sensual I feel through the night.

Engrossed in her thoughts, am a captive in the affection expressed.
Envisage the uniting and I grin; looking at the moon above i beg the same.
Awaiting that touch which I long since time.

Aspiration you are and in my dreams will always stay.
Giving in to my addiction which is so overwhelming,
love is what i feel and it makes me feel blessed
cause i know you feel the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. By the way, there's a poem with similar emotions but darker undertones called 'Porphyria's Lover' - have a look.

vagueadonis said...

Thanks for the review. I read the poem, thanks again for suggesting.. :)