"Exceptionally Messed Up"

Just another blog!!

Nightmares

My irritation and cause; I really wonder.
Is it really alright to be the one who's tender.

I wish to live a peaceful life.
No pain, No grievance just a normal world.
Shudder away the vision i see and see the killing and moans so loud.
The colour of blood, substantial enough to prove the same.

Misery and guilt, yells and cries, screams of pain.
Tears of Blood and saber's swords, make me cry.
A recurring dream which makes me sick.

Suicidal I come, an avenging eye I look above..
The steep is deep, my vision a trick.
But in my dream,I know not this.

Sweaty palms, I shuffle in pain.
Nervous and desirous to know what lies ahead..
With bloodshot eyes i stare my fear.

I know there's a grave where i retreat.
But I beg my demons its after you so.

Shivers and chills through my spine and i know there's no way out.

A light in dark you've always been
I need you now.. where are't though.
Take my name or humm something for I will know you are here.
Raise your wand or do something for what you possess I do not.

Fairy you've been and saved my soul,
Shouldn't i await for the same again.

I know you've come, and wont let go.
with a screeching call I lift myself.
A force so strong from within, my sight now relatively clear..
I feel your warmth, your arms and the reality,
you save me yet again..

-vagueadonis

0 comments: